3. How do we use Personal Information ?
Depending on how you use the Myfootbol Website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your Personal Information include:
• To fulfil your purchase, order or request (for example, when you buy a product or any merchandise through Myfootbol Website).
• To maintain your profile on the Myfootbol Website and offer you a personalised experience on it.
• To administer loyalty points, reward points and other loyalty schemes.
• To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to us.
• To improve and maintain the Myfootbol Website, and monitor its usage.
• For market research, e.g. we may contact you for your opinions and comments.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
• For security purposes, to investigate illegal activity such as fraud or abuse, and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
• To investigate breaches of our contracts, policies or Terms and Conditions.
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal bases, under data protection law, to process your Personal Information:
• Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your Personal Information to process the payment and fulfil your order).
• Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us). You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
• Because it is in our legitimate interests in operating our business, for security purposes, to protect our staff, participants and reputation, for fraud prevention and to operate and promote the Company. For example, we are always seeking to engage more with our participants and users of the Myfootbol Website, and we use information about you to tailor your view of the Myfootbol Website (and the messages we send to you) to make them more relevant to you.
• Because the processing of information relating to actual or suspected criminal activity is necessary for the purposes of the prevention or detection of crime.